Who do I complain to?

If you would like to know who to complain to about health services in Islington (phone numbers and email addresses) please visit our webpage

How to complain about health services in Islington

NHS complaints advocacy for Islington

POhWER can provide support and guidance if you would like to make a complaint about an NHS service. They also provide a range of other advocacy services. Their helpline number is 0300 456 2370.

Visit POhWER website

Patient Advice Liaison Service 

Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health matters. It provides a point of contact for patients, families and carers.

Contact PALS service

Knowing how to make a complaint

Making a complaint can be a daunting task, so knowing who you can complain to and what to do is essential. 

We can help you. We've worked with Healthwatch England to produce straightforward advice will guide you through the process from knowing who to talk to, top tips on what to do and what you can expect from services in response. 

Read our complaints advice