About this event
This session explains the advantages and disadvantages of using email and demonstrates how to use the different functions to send and receive emails and attachments. A follow-up one to one support session is also available, to help learners’ set-up and access a personal email account. By the end of the session, you will have learned about:
- The different email providers
- The different components of an email address
- The benefits and disadvantages of email
- How to send, delete, forward, reply and attach files to an email and be able to use email folders
- How to identify and protect yourself from phishing (fake) emails
Contact Gulum Sener on 07949 182687 to find out more.