About this event
This information event is for Islington residents, as well as staff and volunteers working for local voluntary sector and community-based organisations. We will share key health messages about staying well and accessing support over the winter period. We will be joined by staff from Camden and Islington Public Health to learn more about:
- How to access health care when we need it
- Latest venues for flu vaccines, Covid vaccines, and boosters
- Latest developments on Omicron and key messages for protecting our community
- Communities we most need to reach (where vaccine uptake is low and infection rates are high)
- SHINE (Seasonal Health Interventions Network) financial support for those who are eligible
- Self-care, tips for keeping well whatever the season
There will be time set aside for questions. We will also discuss strategies for sharing this health information more widely in our local community.
For more information about the meeting contact Emma Whitby at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07984 445668.